For many people being able to bring their four-legged friend on a short break in the countryside is an important factor, so The Victoria Inn welcomes small dogs in 2 of our bedrooms.
We do have some 'house rules' for the benefit of all our guests, dog lovers or not and trust that as a responsible dog owner you will appreciate these.
1. Dogs are welcome in the Bar, Lounge and decking area but should be clean and on a lead. It is not possible for your dog to accompany you whilst you eat in the dining Room at any time.
2. Please do not leave your dog unattended in your room if it is prone to barking or likely to become agitated and destructive.!
3. If a dog causes any damage to a bedroom such as chewing, fouling of the carpet or excessive dirt/dog hairs then the guest will be fairly charged for the cost of deep cleaning/repairs.
4. Dogs may be walked in the ground on a lead or in the areas around the village and river walks area.
5. Any fouling must be collected in a bag and disposed of in the 'dog waste' bins around the village.
6. Please note that we allow a maximum of 1 small dog in rooms 1 and 5 only.
Thank you for your co-operation